Since 2013, Oklahoma Miss Amazing has been a point of light with statewide impact.
Since 2013, the Oklahoma Miss Amazing has been celebrating the multi-faceted identities, valuable abilities and strengths of girls and women with disabilities. Oklahoma Miss Amazing is so much more than a pageant. It is a platform for girls and women with disabilities to share their abilities and ambitions. It is an experience that inspires all people to empower themselves and each other.
By encouraging the Miss Amazing participants to dream big and reach their full potential, Oklahoma Miss Amazing proves that the world is a much better place when the talents and ambitions of all people are celebrated and valued. Oklahoma Miss Amazing is a collaborative effort made possible by our dedicated sponsors.
- Nearly 75 girls and women with disabilities from across the state have participated in our program
- Almost 200 volunteers have given their time to our program
- Over 400 pounds of canned and boxed food items have been donated to local pantries
- Approximately 200 audience members attend our shows each year
- More than five news outlets have featured the girls and women of Miss Amazing
- Countless new friendship made and grown over the past five years